3 Reasons to try coolsculpting
There are many ways to take care of yourself and it can be a challenge to keep up. One of the most common challenges to taking care of yourself is shedding the pesky extra pounds of weight that you have accumulated over time. Maybe you haven’t be able to get rid of the extra baby weight after your child was born. Perhaps you work so many hours that you are unable to make time out of your busy schedule to go to the gym. Whatever your reasons for not being able to spend time at the gym, there are other ways to go about losing the extra weight. Coolsculpting is a treatment that will help to reduce annoying fat cells by way of cooling therapy. This article will provide several reasons that you should try coolsculpting this year!
- It’s quick! The coolsculpting procedure is quick and easy. The way that it works is that the cooling technology works to freeze and then melt away fat cells that are in stubborn areas such as your chin. Treatment is done with an applicator that has been constructed to purposefully work on freezing and naturally reducing stubborn fat cells in a way that is completely non-surgical.
- Can help multiple areas. One of the reasons that this technique is so popular is that it can be done in multiple areas and it takes no time at all to complete. Some may believe that the non-invasive procedure can be done in the abdominal area only. However, this is not the case at all as coolsculpting can be done in many areas on the body. If you are experiencing problems in areas such as your stomach, arms, thighs, back or chin coolsculpting may be a great answer to helping you get rid of excess fat. In addition to these problem areas, coolsculpting can help decrease and get rid of stretch marks. Last time I went to the gym, I had no idea how to work out my chin muscles to help decrease the fat in that area or minimize stretch marks after having a child. Coolsculpting is a technique that I would be interested in trying out since it can decrease the excess fat and hanging skin in the chin area.
- Coolsculpting is safe. Most of the time, quick and easy procedures are safe and the same goes for coolsculpting. Officially approved by the FDA and Health Canada for the best way to take care of ridding oneself of excess fat in a non-invasive manner. Perhaps the fact that this technique is safe is one of the reasons that celebrities such as Debra Messing endorse coolsculpting.
Now that you are aware of some of the great reasons that you should try coolsculpting, you may start to research it to see if it will work for you. A great resource that provides a plethora of information about coolsculpting and what you can expect from the experience is https://www.skincare-centre.com/.
Black Friday bundle #1:
Only $39! Click here to purchase this prepackaged, gift wrapped bundle – as they are only available for 24 hours or until sold out!!
Happy shopping ladies!!
P.S. The very first buyer receives a gift with purchase sent to you FREE OF CHARGE valued anywhere from $22-$95 CAD.
So, I don’t have balloons to pop, but I have a bag of leftover products that we can do a grab bag for stocking stuffers:
$5 per spa/beauty/shower
$7 for romance
$20 grab bags for makeup/skincare (please note there is a $95 skincare to doggy chewed Epic Mascara’s that are BRAND NEW however Nala chewed on the exterior )
I accept PayPal or e-transfer. I do not accept cash, because I cannot pick from the grab bags on video for you. Comment here if you are interested and I will upload your video within your comment! Flat shipping of $4 CAD within Canada and $8 CAD to the USA
Click here to enter.
So far we have 5 winners!
One Epic mascara valued at $40 for the $20 bag prize winner, click here to watch me pick from the stocking.
Other videos of winning are on my profile on Facebook. All valued at higher than $30 and you can win anything for just $5!!
$7 romance items as well
Join in on the fun!!
3 #Beauty careers you should consider when determining your next #job
Whether you are fresh out of high school, college, or are just looking for a new career, the beauty industry is a great career path to consider. Being a beautician offers you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis. In addition, there are a plethora of jobs on the market as beautician’s are always needed no matter where you live. This article will highlight some of the most popular beauty careers that you should consider when determining your next step on your career path.
- Cosmetologist. There are many great and rewarding jobs within the realm of cosmetology. Whether you want to be a makeup artist or an esthetician, the cosmetology industry is bustling with job opportunities. If you are looking for a one stop shop website that will provide you with everything that you have ever wanted to know about the cosmetology industry, be sure to check out ourworldisbeauty.com. One of the most rewarding aspects of working in cosmetology is that you have the ability to express your artistic side on a daily basis through your interactions with clients and in how you do your job.
- Massage therapist. If you have ever had a massage, you know that it can make a huge difference in your overall look at life. Massage therapists have the ability to make a difference in one’s life instantly through the use of their hands and some massage oils. Taking time to work on one’s body to release toxins and tight muscles, massage therapists are greatly valued members of society. Being a massage therapist most often means that you can make a decent living by making others feel good. In addition, many massage therapist jobs are flexible and allow you to create your own hours.
- Hair stylist. A hair stylist has the ability to transform how one feels about themselves in a matter of minutes with the use of their scissors. A hair stylist not only has an ability to make their clients feel refreshed and self confident, but they also have the ability to express their artistic side. Being a hair stylist takes a great deal of training and talent. As hair styles are constantly changing, hair stylists have to attend trainings to stay up to date on the latest and greatest trends. Doing so will only make them more relevant and popular as a stylist.
Choosing the beauty industry as your career path is a rewarding decision that often provides flexible hours and a great salary. The ability to be creative and positively impact others on a regular basis is one of the reason that many people choose to go into the industry as a career choice.
For only $119, receive $528 worth of FULL SIZE PRODUCTS!
This is the BIGGEST KIT EVER MADE!!!! It’s sooo worth it to join today!
Start your business strong with Younique’s Presenter Kit!
- Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
- Moodstruck Epic Mascara
- Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum
- Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette 4
- Splurge Cream Shadow – Tenacious
- Moodstruck Pressed Shadow – Shrewd & Agile
- Moodstruck Eye Primer
- Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eyeliner – Perfect
- Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick – Stubborn
- Moodstruck Minerals Lucrative Lip Gloss – Lovesick
- Moodstruck Precision Pencil Lip Liner – Popular
- Touch à la mode Cream to Powder Luminizer – Benevolent
- Younique Royalty Pore Purifying Cleanser
- Younique Royalty Rose Water Toning Spritz
- Blending Brush
- Angled Shadow/Sponge Brush
- Mask Samples: Younique Royalty Detoxifying Mask (2), Younique Royalty Exfoliating Mask (2), Younique Royalty Oil Control Mask (2)
- White Status Charm
- Saving Lashes, Changing Lives Charm
- Welcome Card
- The Younique Foundation Card
- Product Card
- Business/Opportunity Card
- Fast Start Card
- Lash Trio Card
- ZenPrint Promotional Card
- September 2017 Catalog
- Younique-branded, purple faux leather makeup bag
Presenter Kit contents are subject to change
* Included Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette will vary.
To join, click here.
To book a party, click here.
Want to #WorkFromHome for FREE?! We do not charge for you to earn income. You will NOT be pushing for sales or wasting your time promoting or seeking sales online when all calls are incoming, call after call, order after order. Up-selling is a bonus for you. We run contests and bonuses on a monthly basis, so the earnings are endless. You will be taking calls for a Canada-wide restaurant from the comfort of your own home. Wear your PJ’s! It’s that easy. Especially considering winter time is the busiest – I mean, who wants to go out in the snow anyways?!
To #WorkAtHome legitimately, please follow all steps in order to be eligible for hire:
1) DO NOT contact me on Facebook, email only email@example.com for ANY questions you may have. We will send you the position breakdown. When you email us, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER. Some of our responses have been going to your spam folder as we REPLY TO EVERYONE. There is a high demand, so if you do not hear from us instantly, please be patient. Do not comment for ‘more info’ or leave your number/email for us to contact you. If you want to work, please make the effort in applying yourself. We do not hire outside of #Canada.
2) Francophone and/or English speaking only.
3) There is NO FEE to work, however you will need to own your own laptop/computer, highspeed net and have a Ethernet cord to be directly connected to your modem and own a USB headset. Windows operating system only.
4) Dinner/Weekend shifts are the most busiest, be prepared to work a majority of these shifts. You can make your own schedule as you are hired as a self-employed contractor. Communication is important. If you cannot work specific hours or certain shifts, it can be done.
5) You are paid biweekly by email money transfer. Please keep in mind that your first and maybe second pay will be low due to the fact that you need to remember where specials are, toppings of pizzas are, memorizing how to take calls, etc.
Please refrain from hate messages, if you are concerned, we have a website or you can call us directly.
Pinky Paradise is my go to for lenses every single year – for the past…I don’t know, 5 years? I love their selection and they are by far, the most generation place to offer giveaways for my readers! Sadly, I was so busy this year that I missed delivery confirmation for these babies this year for Halloween:
..they are not white out, but white mesh, so it blends into your sclera (white of the eye). I can’t wait to use them. They also have my prescription, which I am so thankful for!
I also wanted to say that this past Halloween, I did use Pinky Paradise‘s lenses – but decided to mix them up from last year!
My eyes are half bright pink and half-evil? lol!
I was a dead wife this year – I just can’t wait for next year – it is definitely not fun for it only being one night of the year…
To check out their website, click here. Remember, every year I do get a 50% discount code for Halloween – so follow me by email to receive that code for next year and any promotional deals from Pinky Paradise exclusive to my blog ONLY!
Lots of love and stay SASSY!