It is hard to see Acne on your face after waking from a good sleep. Most of the acne leave behind an ugly scar on your beautiful skin. Acne occurs when the pores of your skin get blocked with oil, bacteria, or dead skin. Excess oil production and bacteria are the significant causes of acne breakout. There are various ways to treat your Acne, but what if we say that olive oil is the nature’s gift to treat your ugly Acne and its scar on your face. Amazed? Well, read on to explore more about how to effectively use olive oil for Acne.
In the USA, people of the age group between 12 to 24 years suffer from minor symptoms of acne. Acne affects around 50 million peoples in the USA.
Olive oil can be used by itself and in combination with the different ingredients to enhance its effects on the skin. Keep reading to know the fabulous ways to use olive oil for Acne.
Olive oil is one of the most highly recommend oils by proponents of the oil-cleansing method. The reason behind its significant usage on Acne is because of its antibacterial effects. The antioxidants found in olive oil help in neutralizing the free radicals and protect your skin from several damages, including Acne. Read on to know how to use olive oil for Acne.
· One spoon of Olive oil
· Warm water
· Heat the oil lightly and gently massage over the affected area for 30 seconds with the help of our fingers in a circular motion
· Leave it on for 15 minutes
· Wet the washcloth in lukewarm water and wipe away the oil
Doing twice a day is beneficial
The combination of olive and honey is beneficial as honey hasacne healing properties apart from its antioxidants and moisturizing effects on the skin.
· 1 spoon of honey
· 1 spoon of olive oil
· Mix the honey gently with the oil and apply it on the affected area.
· Leave it to dry for about 10-15 minutes.
· Wash off your face
Repeat it regularly till your Acne heals
The granules in the baking soda, which can detach the dead and damaged scar tissue from the affected skin to reveal the healthy skin.
· 2 tbsp of baking soda
· 3 teaspoon of olive oil
· Mix the baking soda and the Olive oil to get a thick paste-like consistency
· Apply it onto the Acne or pimple
· Leave it to dry for 3-4 minutes and then rinse your face
Repeat this twice a day for faster results.
Aloe Vera possesses healing properties that remove the dead skin cells and improves the production of new skin cells. It has high moisturizing qualities that remove acne scars quickly. Since aloe Vera is often meant for skin issues, it is expertly mixed with Olive oil treatment for Acne.
· 1 teaspoon of aloe Vera gel
· 1 teaspoon of olive oil
· Extract aloe vera gel from aloe vera leaf and mix with the olive oil
· Make sure that no lumps remain
· Gently apply the mixture on the affected area
· Let it be there for 1 hour
Use it regularly is best for healing acne and removing acne scar
Olive oil with turmeric is a remarkable way to fight against acne issues. Turmeric plays a vital role in acne treatment as it contains curcumin, which enhances wound healing properties. Because of its antioxidant property, it also improves collagen deposition in the skin.
· 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
· A pinch of turmeric
· Add both the olive oil and turmeric in a clean bowl
· Mix the ingredient well and apply to the affected area
· Wash off after 15 minutes
Use it once or twice a day to effectively get rid of Acne.
As olive oil is rich in vital vitamins, it speeds the healing process of Acne. With its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, it enhances the healing process of acne scars and other skin ailments. You can simply invest in nature’s purest gift olive oil and say goodbye to this skin problem forever. The effective ways to use olive oil for Acne is wondrously discussed in this article and do not cause any harm to your skin. Embrace the beauty benefits of olive oil and have a celebrity look.
Emylee is a wellness lifestyle writer. She loves sharing her thoughts and personal experiences related to natural remedies, yoga and fitness through her writing. She currently writes for How To Cure. She can connect with others experiencing health concerns and help them through their recovery journeys through natural remedies.